Hello, I made easy and quick cards for a sketch challenge on Global Design Project this week using "Love you Lots" Hostess stamp set, "Thoughtful banners bundle" and "Timeless textures stamp set".
These cards might be simple but they put a smile in my family faces when they saw them. The ladybirds hugging are just stinkin cute and froggy it is just adorable.
Click on the picture below to Join the challenge this week or just to have a a look of what everyone has made!
Remember we have a new weekly challenge every Monday for you to enjoy or participate HERE.
|Ink colors used: Emerald envy, Archival basic gray, brushing bride.|
|Ink colours used: Basic Gray, Real Red.|
I used Archival Basic Gray to stamp all the images on Thick Whisper White Card Stock . You can sense the quality of the paper by touch! Love it. So by feeling and touching the paper I thought the images won't need colour but come one, we all love colours so to avoid going extremely minimalist and monochromatic I added some drops of ink using blender pens.
Then I couldn't resist and I applied a bit of shimmer by using Wink of Stella over the images.
Love You Lots Stamp Set £8
Hostess Reward / you can get it for free for orders over £150
- Stamp sets: Love you Lots ( Hostess), Thoughtful banners and Timeless textures.
- Paper: Standard Whisper white card stock and Thick Whisper White card Stock.
- Inks: Archival Basic Gray, Emerald Envy, Real Red, Wink of Stella.
- Adhesives: Stamping Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Tools: Stampin Trimmer, Duet Banners Punch ( included in Thoughtful Banners bundle)
Check out promo available to buy Starter Kit HERE and don’t forget to use the hostess code (if your order is £20+ and less than £150) to receive a free thank you gift from me.